Joining Pony Club
Riding membership is only available by joining a Club affiliated with Pony Club Victoria. [FIND A CLUB]
Associate Riding (Senior) [JOIN/RENEW]
- An Associate Riding member is aged between 18-25yrs.
- An Adult Riding members is aged 26yrs and over. Clubs will decide if they offer Adult Riding membership.
COME & TRY membership [JOIN/RENEW]
- Come & Try membership is available to persons who are not currently members of Pony Club. Come & Try should be recorded on the MyPonyClub membership database and the member should upgrade their membership if they choose to become a full riding member of Pony Club Victoria. Come & Try membership does not provide personal accident insurance to the trial member.
UPGRADING MEMBERSHIP: The member should log into their Member Profile and click UPGRADE select the membership they need
- A Club Supporter is any person who regularly attends Pony Club (3 or more rallies/year), every riding member under the age of 17yrs must be registered with at least one Club Supporter.
- Coach membership is available to members over the age of 16yrs. All individuals who coach in Pony Club must register as a member of Pony Club. Any Club who does not ensure coaches are registered may void their insurance. [MORE INFORMATION]
- Clubs who wish to use the intellectual property and insurances provided by Pony Club Australia/Victoria must affiliate with the organisation each year. Only affiliated Pony Clubs can provide members with membership to Pony Club Victoria and offer Pony Club programs.
- Any individual who is not a member of a Pony Club affiliated with PCV must fill out a Day Participation Application form at each occasion they ride at a Pony Club activity. More Information on Day Attendance Registration.
Membership benefits include:
- 24/7 personal accident/personal liability insurance
- Safe and controlled learning environment
- Rider development programs and pathways
- Coach & Official development and pathways
- Horsemastership development programs
- Organised competitions
- Social interaction with like-minded individuals
- Pathways to a career in the equine industry