- Login to MyPonyClub | Click on CLUB
- Go to Membership Settings
- Go to Manage Memberships
- Go to Membership Year and click on the down arrow and select 2016/2017 year
- View your listed Memberships and click on the UPDATE button found at the end of the membership listing.
- Edit Membership Details
- DESCRIPTION: Adding a description of your membership. Eg: Associate Riding Member – members aged between 17-25yrs.
- MEMBERSHIP PERIOD: When the membership is valid
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: Allows your Club to collect memberships before the Membership Year begins. The State has set the “from” date as the 1/4/2016.
- FEES: The various fees that make up the membership are represented.
- CURRENT TOTAL FEE: The amount that will appear on your online registration screen.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE: Tick this will make the membership appear on your online registration screen
- ACTIVE: Tick this means members can take up this membership
- Click on UPDATE
- See your Online Registration Screen
- Click on update button on the membership you just set up
- Click on View my online registration screen
Suggested Membership Types
Club Supporter (State Membership Category – Adult Supporter)
- Description: An individual wishing to support the Club who is not a riding member.
Riding Member – Junior (State Membership Category – Riding Member - Junior)
- Description: Riders aged 16yrs as at the 1 JUL each year
Riding Member – Associate (State Membership Category – Riding Member - Associate)
- Description: Riders aged 17-25yrs as at the 1 JUL each year
Come & Try (State Membership Category – Riding Member – Come & Try)
- Description: Riders who would like to experience Pony Club before committing to a membership.
Life Member (State Membership Category – Adult Supporter)
- Description: A Life Member of the club.