Merchant Facility Set Up Form
MyPonyClub gives your Club the opportunity to offer your members credit card payment options.
- Other payment options available to your Club include EFT, Cheque or Cash.
- Your Club controls what payment methods it wants to offer its members.
- Credit card payment setup is FREE for your Club to set up and use!
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% fee to your members; this fee is collected on top of the cost of purchase.
How does the Club get its money?
- Credit card transactions are deposited into your Club bank account on a weekly basis. Just the proportion of the fee that is your Club Fee.
- No longer do you need to send off a cheque or electronically transfer funds to PCV as this occurs automatically!
- Any non-credit (EFT, Cheque or Cash) payments will still be billed to your Club by PCV on a weekly basis.
Can our Club still control who becomes a member of our Club?
- YES! You simply go to the ADMINSTRATION TAB in MyPonyClub, select CLUB PROFILE and scroll to the bottom and tick "Online registrations paid by credit card go to Pending File"
- All credit payments for membership will que in the PENDING MEMBERS area found under the MEMBERS TAB.
- The members credit card is not charged until your Club accepts their request for membership by clicking the APPROVE Button!
Benefits of using credit cards facilities
- Reduced work for your Treasurer
- Clear record of member payments (using the online membership does this for non-credit payments too)
- Faster turnaround of membership funds to your Club
- Easier option for members
- Credit facility for your Club at no cost to your Club
How does our Club set up credit card facilities?
Simply fill in the Merchant Facility Set Up Form to verify your bank details and email to PCV.